Microsoft Azure Fundamentals AZ-900
Azure Fundamentals certification is an opportunity to prove knowledge of cloud concepts, Azure services, Azure workloads, security and privacy in Azure, as well as Azure pricing and support. Candidates should be familiar with the general technology concepts, including concepts of networking, storage, compute, application support, and application development.
- The content of this exam was updated on November 9, 2020. Please download the exam skills outline below to see what changed.
- Describe cloud concepts (20-25%)
- Describe core Azure services (15-20%)
- Describe core solutions and management tools on Azure (10-15%)
- Describe general security and network security features (10-15%)
- Describe identity, governance, privacy, and compliance features (20-25%)
- Describe Azure cost management and Service Level Agreements (10-15%)
- Those who have basic computer knowledge and wish to learn Azure Administration.
- Online Lectures-via MS teams /
- Online Demonstrations using VMs /
- Students need to have their own PC/Laptop with below minimum Configurations,
→ CPU-core i3 or higher
→ RAM-8GB or higher
→ HDD-100GB Free Space(better if you are having SSD)
→ Headset with Microphone
→ Good Internet Connectivity
- Duration: 20H
- Prerequisites: No
- Skill Level: beginner