Microsoft Azure Administrator AZ-104
Candidates for this exam should have subject matter expertise implementing, managing, and monitoring an organization’s Microsoft Azure environment.
Responsibilities for an Azure Administrator include implementing, managing, and monitoring identity, governance, storage, compute, and virtual networks in a cloud environment, plus provision, size, monitor, and adjust resources, when needed.
An Azure Administrator often serves as part of a larger team dedicated to implementing your organization’s cloud infrastructure.
A candidate for this exam should have at least six months of hands-on experience administering Azure, along with a strong understanding of core Azure services, Azure workloads, security, and governance. In addition, this role should have experience using PowerShell, Azure CLI, Azure portal, and Azure Resource Manager templates.
- The content of this exam will be updated on January 27, 2021. Please download the exam skills outline below to see what will be changing.
- Manage Azure identities and governance (15-20%)
- Implement and manage storage (10-15%)
- Deploy and manage Azure compute resources (25-30%)
- Configure and manage virtual networking (30-35%)
- Monitor and back up Azure resources (10-15%)
- Those who have basic computer knowledge and wish to learn Azure Administration.
- Online Lectures-via MS teams /
- Online Demonstrations using VMs /
- Students need to have their own PC/Laptop with below minimum Configurations,
→ CPU-core i3 or higher
→ RAM-8GB or higher
→ HDD-100GB Free Space(better if you are having SSD)
→ Headset with Microphone
→ Good Internet Connectivity
- Start Course: 03/10/2021
- Duration: 32H
- Prerequisites: No
- Skill Level: intermediate